Northern Europe Cruises
The stunning Northern Lights, the bustling Scandinavian capitals and charming villages, untouched landscapes, the grand Fjords, enchanted castles, sparkling glaciers, and much, much more
Northern Europe offers a diverse range of landscapes, natural wonders and stunning cities and villages. The waters are lined with beautiful fjords and towering mountain peaks along the way, therefore a cruise offers the perfect opportunity to truly appreciate the region. Expect experiences such as witnessing the incredible Northern lights, discovering beautiful Baltic capitals such as Tallinn and so much more. There are a wide variety of itineraries available, meaning that the perfect cruise experience is here for everyone.
Whether you fancy bar hopping in Tromsø, marvelling at the Stockholm Archipelago or sampling Danish delights in Copenhagen, a Northern European cruise can offer you everything you're looking for. Immerse yourself into the culture of the region with shore excursions and enjoy views of the unique surroundings from the comfort of a cruise ship. Friendly locals in Dublin and endless opportunities in Belfast for new experiences and cultural insights await.
Tallinn, in Estonia has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site, meaning much effort is being put into preserving its multitude of medieval architectural wonders, along with improving the city's tourism infrastructure, which is great news for you!
- Copenhagen - Stockholm
- European Rivers,Baltic Sea,Northern Europe
On-board the MS Nieuw Statendam, you will experience one of the most modern, state of the art cruise vessels sailing any ocean in the world. In service since 2018, the cruise ship has beautifully designed staterooms and cutting edge infrastructure throughout.
- Amsterdam - Amsterdam
- Northern Europe,Iceland,Western Europe
For well under $1,000, this singles-oriented cruise is without doubt worth your consideration. With two full days at sea, you have the opportunity to form friendships with like-minded people, with whom you can enjoy a day of exploration in one of Germany's most modern cities.
- Southampton - Southampton
- Western Europe,Transatlantic
- January 2019 - January 2020
Southampton is a historical port city located in Hampshire county, southern England. A popular city in its own right, with attractions including the Tudor House, the stunning gardens of Mottisfont Abbey, and more, most of its appeal is held in its status as your gateway to the metropolis of London. Most cruise lines visiting Southampton will start or end their cruise here, or will offer excursions to explore nearby London. There you can enjoy everything from history to culture, cuisine and everything in between. The Tower of London, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey and a whole lot more await.Highlights of Southampton and London
- Visit the innovative and engaging SeaCity Museum in Southampton
- Enjoy a magical day in Warner Brothers Studios in London, hugely popular with Harry Potter fans!
- Frequent London's Madame Tussauds to come face-to-face with the worlds most influencial figures..
Amsterdam is a European cultural hub, known for its diverse culture and laid-back attitude. Canals criss-cross the city, and boat tours are a great way to explore. However modern the city may be today; the capital city of the Netherlands offers an abundance of historically significant sights. The Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum offer an unrivaled collection of artworks, while a visit to Anne Frank’s House is sure to provide an unforgettable insight into the dark history of WWII. Whether explored by day or by night, a trip to Amsterdam promises to offer something for everyone.Highlights of Amsterdam
- Discover the history of the city by visiting the Anne Frank House
- Be sure to sample little Dutch pancakes also known as poffertjes
- Explore Amsterdam on foot by taking a walking tour from Dam Square
Copenhagen is the capital city of Denmark and is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Scandanavia and Northern Europe. Along the cobbled and bike-filled streets you will find a city which is consistently ranked as being the world's happiest, which helps to make Copenhagen a welcoming and unforgettable location to visit. Nyhavn harbour with its brightly coloured buildings and numerous cafés and eateries is a popular area of the city. The iconic Little Mermaid statue is a must-see for many and is located near Nyhavn, along the waterfront at Kastellet.Highlights of Copenhagen
- Visit Tivoli Gardens for a mix of beautiful flora, fun rides and at Christmas time a stunning light display
- Travel like a local and explore Copenhagen by bike
- Learn about the history of the city in The National Museum of Denmark
Estonia's capital city is located on the Baltic Sea, approximately 80 km from Helsinki. The Old Town is a maze of medieval streets and spires and has also been made a UNESCO World Heritage site, helping to preserve the oldest capital city in Northern Europe. Visiting Talinn is like stepping into a modern-day medieval fairytale. Toompea, located on Tallinn's upper side is home to numerous architectural wonders such as the Alexander Nevsky Cathedral. Visitors can also expect to find an abundance of canals and beaches in Tallinn.Highlights of Tallinn
- Experience the charm of Tallin's Old Town
- Enjoy a stroll around Kadriorg Park or the Rocca Al Mare Open Air Museum
- Journey up the Oleviste Church, once the tallest building in the world
Helsinki is Finland's largest city and is an architecture lovers dream. The city is considered a stronghold of classicism. The townscape is characterized by a further Nouveau architecture. The Scandanavian city has become somewhat of a 'hip' destination, offering unique boutiques, galleries and countless quirky cafés and restaurants Another attraction is the fortress of Suomenlinna, built on several islands in the early 1700's by the Swedish as a form of protection.Highlights of Helsinki
- Visit the ‘Fortress of Finland’ to witness military architcure
- Stop by Esplanade promenade,for great Summer markets
- Relax at the only remaining public wood fired sauna in Kotiharjun Sauna
The Swedish capital Of Stockholm is also Scandinavia's largest city. The city of Stockholm is actually a combination of islands connected by approximately 57 bridges. Stockholm is known as being a style capital. Located just 20 minutes away is the impressive Stockholm Archipelago, a collection of approximately 30,000 islands, which is a natural wonder not to be missed. Stockholm also plays host to unique venues such as the ABBA Museum, which provides an interactive musical experience.Highlights of Stockholm
- Take in the breathtaking island of the Stockholm Archipelago
- Visit the worlds first open air museum Skansen
- Enjoy a unique musical experience at the ABBA Museum
If you require more information then our cruise experts are only a free phone call away. Call today on 1300 887 590 to speak about you options.
- Very Poor