The biggest ocean in the world, also means a big variety of cruises and destinations. With plenty of sailings departing from Australia, we've got the cruise for you!
The Pacific is full of locations perfect for a cruise holiday, just waiting to be discovered. Offering inviting waters, amazing natural landscapes and interesting cultures a cruise in the region is an experience to remember. The options of cruises include trips to idyllic islands and transpacific cruises to North or South America. The Pacific is full of destinations offering an array of different holiday types available, meaning everyone will find a cruise to suit them.
From a relaxing trip to the islands of Bora Bora and Papeete to a taste of the American West Coast in San Francisco and Los Angeles, there is a wide choice of holidays available. Pacific cruising can take you from the vibrant cities of New Zealand to the pristine beaches of New Caledonia, all while experiencing incredible new cultures though the many different destinations and superior service from a range of different cruise lines. Whether you want an Alaskan adventure or a Hawaiian getaway, the wide variety of different locations and landscapes mean that you will be sure to find a cruise that is perfect for you.
Spend a day spotting celebrities at the trendy Venice Beach or in Beverley Hills in LA.
- Auckland - Vancouver
- North America,Pacific,South Pacific
Once in Lahaina, Hawaii, do check out the galleries for great local art.
- Los Angeles - Brisbane
- Australia,North America,Pacific
Auckland is the largest city in New Zealand and is situated on the North Island of the country. The skyline is iconic due to the highest tower in the southern hemisphere, the Sky Tower, rising proudly from the City of Sails about 328 m high. The city offers plenty of ways for adventure seekers to get their fix with activities like kayaking, sailing and bungee jumping available. The beautiful surrounding areas and islands are the perfect example of stunning New Zealand and the amazing natural landscape of the country.Highlights of Auckland
- Explore the stunning Hauraki Gulf Islands
- Discover Auckland's fascinating Maori and maritime history at a variety of museums
- Take a tour of one of Auckland's four growing wine regions
Honolulu, the capital of Hawaii, is often the first stop for tourists. The Wakiki beach is the centre of activity in Honolulu, with an impressive crescent shaped beach front and a large amount of hotels close by. Known for surfing, Honolulu is ideal for anyone with an interest in watersports, from canoeing and kayaking to snorkeling and swimming. Honolulu is also known as a hotspot for arts, culture and nightlife. With a large number of clubs, restaurants and bars in Wakiki and Chinatown you are sure to find the ideal place for you.Highlights of Honolulu
- Visit famous locations like Aloha Tower, Diamond Head and the Hawaii Theatre
- Discover the history of Hawaii at museums commemorating Pearl Harbour
- Explore the art galleries of the Chinatown art district
Tauranga is located on the North Island of New Zealand and boasts several popular beaches, beautiful, lush parklands and mountains, lakes and cascading waterfalls. As it is located on a faultine, the area is home to numerous dormant volcanoes, including "White Island". For those interested in watersports, the city is conveniently located around a large harbour with opportunities galore to pursue your passion. The Strand waterfront area is a modern hive of activity, with an array of restaurants, clubs and bars.Highlights of Tauranga
- Take a guided nature tour in the Bay of Plenty
- Experience Tauranga's growing art scene at the Cargo Shed creative arts market
- Take a family day out in one of Tauranga's amusement parks, or enjoy dolphin-watching out on the harbour
Papeete is located on Tahiti, the largest in a chain of islands that make up French Polynesia. Papeete is the capital city of Tahiti and is the ideal location to explore the best of Tahiti's natural beauty. The downtown market in Papeete, Le Marché, is a perfect example of the vibrant and multicultural atmosphere in the city. The lush landscapes of Tahiti are waiting to be explored and the abundance of shady hiking trails, pleasant beaches and calm waters are sure to impress all visitors. You can also embrace the ocean with activities like snorkeling, jet skiing and surfing.Highlights of Papeete
- Enjoy a celebration of Polynesian culture and dance at the Heiva I Tahiti festival
- Catch world famous waves at Teahupo'o
- Head to Vai'ete Square after dark to see the waterfront promenade come to life
Dunedin is New Zealand's oldest city and has played an important role in New Zealand's rich history. The city features a particular combination of culture, wildlife and architecture. Dunedin Street Art Trail is a unique initiative whereby, an increasing number of blank walls are becoming the canvases of international street artists. The trail currently takes 90 minutes to complete. Dunedin is also home to the world's steepest street, Baldwin Street which is also the location of the world-famous Jaffa-Race, which involves 25,000 sweet treats being rolled down the street simultaneously.Highlights of Dunedin
- Cycle up the Otago Peninsula and experience panoramic views across the city
- Challenge yourself to walk along the world's steepest street
- Learn how wine is made at central Otago vineyards
Wellington, nicknamed "Windy Wellington", is the capital city of New Zealand. Boasting a compact and charming downtown which is diverse in it's architectural styles and also ideal to explore on foot. From Mount Victoria, rising above the city, catch glimpses of ships sail through the harbour and see the city light up as the sun goes down. The city is well known for having a "cafe culture", being home to countless intimate restaurants and coffeehouses.Highlights of Wellington
- Take a ride on the iconic Wellington cable car for a picturesque view of the city
- Discover the wildlife of Wellington in the Zealandia wildlife sanctuary
- Take a tour of the Weta Cave museum and discover the magic of films like Lord of the Rings & more
- Very Poor