North American Cruises
This large diverse continent is waiting to be explored. With the rugged Rocky Mountains, sophisticated cities, never ending forests, and dramatic coastlines there is truly something for every type of traveller.
North America is the story of ancient civilizations, a monumental history, nature's greatest template. It is simply an example of awe-inspiring ingenuity. Iconic cities, high-plain deserts, wild forests, undiscovered beaches and wilderness treks are just a few attractions that come to mind at the mention of North America. North America is home to countless historical sights and visitor attractions ranging from the Yellowstone National Park to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, so it's no surprise it is an extremely popular destination among cruise enthusiasts. The list of things to do and see is endless and guaranteed to take your breath away.
North American Cruises promise excitement and adventure, be it trekking through undulating rolling fields, listening to the roars of rushing waters, or uncovering ancient rites. The diversity of cultures, customs and landscapes in North America makes it the ideal destination for satisfying tourists with varied tastes. With endearing natural wonders, mouth-watering cuisine, exotic wildlife and extravagant cultures, North America is an area where you will wish to return to again and again, and there are few better ways to do so than on board a luxurious cruise ship.
Before setting sail make sure to spend some time in Los Angeles and take in the famous sights like the Hollywood Walk of Fame and also soak up the sun on LA's fantastic beaches!
- Los Angeles - Vancouver
- Canada and the USA East Coast,Alaska & West Canada,Pacific,North America,USA West Coast
Make sure you try the delicious locally grown wine in Vancouver.
- San Francisco - San Francisco
- Canada and the USA East Coast,Alaska & West Canada,Pacific,North America,USA West Coast
- March 2020 - April 2020
The city of Fort Lauderdale in the U.S. state of Florida and makes an ideal holiday destination. Due to the many canals in the city, Fort Lauderdale is also known as the American Venice. In the 1970's, the area was very popular with students celebrating Spring Break but these were replaced by cruise vacationers in recent years. Fort Lauderdale offers beautiful beaches, museums, the world's biggest everyday flea market and also the world's largest drive-in cinema, which has 13 screens.Highlights of Fort Lauderdale
- Take a walk along the city's New River and view the Riverwalk A&E
- Enjoy a host of outdoor activities such as an alligator tour
- Relax and enjoy one of Fort Lauderdale incredible sandy beaches
New York is one of the most renowned and iconic cities in the world with famous sights and landmarks at every turn you take. Visitors are guaranteed to be amazed by the world-acclaimed Statue of Liberty and Empire State Building landmarks. The beautiful and serene Central Park is a must see for all visitors. Shopping enthusiasts will be mesmerized by the various premium outlets that Fifth Avenue and the Rockefeller Center have to offer. New York is packed with famous buildings and locations such as Times Square, Wall Street and Brooklyn Bridge which is sure to captivate the masses of visitors.Highlights of New York
- Be amazed by the iconic Empire State Building which is 381 meters tall
- Experience the pinnacle of theater by visiting Broadway
- Visit the Guggenheim museum which is home to the work of famous artists such as Picasso
Vancouver is located on the west coast of Canada, between the sea and mountains, which provide a beautiful backdrop. A cosmopolitan city which is nestled in the great outdoors, Vancouver is the ideal place to discover the best of Canada, where you can enjoy skiing on the internationally renowned mountains Whistlers and Blackcomb and also experience a huge array of fine bars, restaurants and nightclubs. Stanley Park is a highlight of Vancouver, featuring beautiful beaches, paved and dirt trails and Canada's largest aquarium.Highlights of Vancouver
- Visit Stanley Park by bike, boat or hiking the trails
- Dine on fresh seafood and enjoy B.C wine
- Discover the wealth of shopping options in Vancouver
Key West is located on Key West Island at the western end of the Florida Keys. Visitors especially enjoy the azure blue sea and white sand beaches. For divers and snorkelers, the underwater snorkeling park is a must. At Mallory Square and Duval Street you will find many shops and restaurants - try the Key Lime Pie, a cake with the unique taste of Key lime.Highlights of Key West
- Little White House Musuem, former Winter white House of Harry S. Truman.
- Once the place of residence for Ernest Hemingway where it's believed he wrote part of A Farewell to Arms.
- Key West Naval Air Station was a major naval base during WWI
Los Angeles is a star-studded city located in California in the United States. The city is home to numerous famous neighbourhoods such as Beverly Hills and Hollywood, including the iconic sign located in the Hollywood Hills. Those interested in arts and culture should check out Museum Row. Sun-worshippers should head to some of LA's beaches such as Venice Beach with it's famed boardwalk. Looking for some retail therapy? Hit up Rodeo Drive for the best selection of designer labels. The Hollywood region of the city and the Hollywood Walk of Fame should not be missed by movie lovers.Highlights of Los Angeles
- Soak up the sun at trendy Venice Beach
- Keep an eye out for celebrities
- Take a walk along the Hollywood Walk of Fame
Halifax, Nova Scotia is located in Canada and offers a wide range of leisure and excursions. The port city is home to numerous museums, galleries, shops and historic buildings. From here you will be able to take a trip to the fishing village of Peggy's Cove or alternatively, kayak along the coast. With a bit of luck you may even be able to spot some whales, seals and dolphins!Highlights of Halifax:
- Known for great strength in culture and nightlife.
- Hosts many festivals throughout the year, such as music, film and tattoo festivals.
- The Art Gallery of Nova Scotia houses over 9,000 pieces of art
Juneau is the capital city of the State of Alaska and is full of natural and cultural attractions. Surrounded by the stunning Alaskan landscape, there is a huge amount of activities available to embrace nature, such as flightseeing, kayaking, whale watching and fishing. There is also a wealth of cultural experiences to be discovered with museums, historical sites, art galleries and more. Juneau is sure to impress all visitors, whether you would like to visit glaciers and fjords or see the whales and dolphins local to the region.Highlights of Juneau
- Take a boat tour to glaciers, fjords and other natural wonders
- Explore the history and culture at the shrine of St. Therese & Alaska State Museum
- Enjoy some fresh Alaskan crab and seafood in a variety of restaurants
Ketchikan is an American city in Alaska, which is known mainly for its tourism and fishing. The city provides a perfect platform to explore the Misty Fjords National Monument, which is characterised by its steep valleys formed by volcanic activity providing spectacular views. There is a strong cultural history in Ketchikan with evidence of Native Alaskans seen in the totem poles and the Totem Heritage Center. Known as the 'Salmon capital of the world', Ketchikan will serve up fine salmon, crab, oysters and more in a variety of restaurants.Highlights of Ketchikan
- Discover beautiful nature at Tongass National Forest & Misty Fjords National Monument
- Taste fresh seafood in any of Ketchikan's restaurants
- View the wildlife of Ketchikan by land, sea or air
San Francisco is an American city located along the coast of Northern California. San Francisco offers a hilly landscape, complete with cable cars which connect some of the hills and offer panoramic views during the crossing. Many of the buildings in San Francisco are known for their Victorian-style of architecture, while the stand-out landmark for many is the impressive Golden Gate bridge. which is open to pedestrians between 5 am and 6 pm. Visit Wave Organ for views of the notorious Alcatraz Island and listen out as the sea 'plays' the organs every time the waves come crashing in.Highlights of San Francisco
- Marvel at the 163 mosaic steps located on 6th Avenue
- Cross the Golden Gate bridge, the city's renowned landmark
- Sample the fresh produce of the Bay, such as shrimp
The city of San Diego is located in the state of California, along the Pacific coast and embodies an urban lifestyle, with many popular surfing beaches. Tourist attractions include San Diego Zoo or the Wild Animal Park. Balboa Park with spacious green areas and a handful of museums is a great place to get to know the city. The beautiful beaches of La Jolla are perfect for unwinding and enjoying the San Diego sunshine, while the Gaslamp Quarter offers the perfect opportunity to try out some of the many restaurants and nightclubs the city has to offer.Highlights of San Diego
- Discover California's oldest city
- Visit the charming Old Town
- Explore the lively Gaslamp District
Cabo San Lucas is located at the southernmost tip of Mexico's Baja California peninsula. The resort city, a popular holiday home for the rich and famous, is also well-loved among tourists for its pristine beaches, range of water activities and thrilling nightlife. The Arch is a distinct rock formation in the region and is only accessible at low tide as the vast sandy beaches are submerged when the water is high.Highlights of Cabo San Lucas
- Dance to the rock and roll scene at Cabo Wabo
- Chase after whales off of Baja
- Dine on authentic Mexican cuisine at Mi Casa
Boston, in north-eastern United States and is one of the most culturally enriched cities in the country. In addition to the historically important sights that can be found in Boston, there are also architecturally fascinating buildings, creating a beautiful cityscape. The Freedom Trail allows visitors to trace back through the steps of the American Revolution, while the National Historical Park also provides an insight into the rich history of the city. A trip to Fenway Park, home of the Boston Red Sox is simply a must for all sports fans .Highlights of Boston
- Head to Harvard Yard, the geographic heart of Harvard University
- Get to know the historical significance of the city with a walk along the Freedom Trail
- Tour Fenway Park and enjoy all its quirks.
Port Canaveral is a port in Brevard County in the US state of Florida . It is one of the busiest cruise, cargo and naval ports in the world. Frozen citrus juice, cement and building materials are exported out of the Port Canaveral port, while steel, cars, lumber and plate are imported. There are about 10 ships that enter it every day, including cruise ships. Port Canaveral is located just 64km east of Orlando, meaning you can combine a cruise with a visit to the city's theme parks and the Kennedy Space Centre.Highlights of Port Canaveral
- Work on your golden Florida tan on a beach at the Jetty Park
- Enjoy some of the freshest seafood on the East Coast at one of the port's restaurants
- Learn all about the area's history and have fun at the same time at the Exploration Tower
Victoria, the provincial capital of British Columbia on the southern tip of Vancouver Island, impresses with European flair, narrow streets and Victorian architecture. Many of the buildings built before 1945 are listed buildings and the red double-decker buses for city tours are reminders of the British Empire. Not to be missed are the Parliament Building, the Fairmont Empress and the Royal British Columbia Museum. The tearooms, antique shops and galleries are all sure to impress and the abundance of cycling routes make the city easy to navigate.Highlights of Victoria
- Learn the history of Victoria at the Royal British Columbia Museum
- See the maritime wildlife on a whale and dolphin watching tour
- Discover the lively dining, shopping and nightlife in Victoria
North America is steeped in history from its rich colonial past to its present day fusion of diverse races, religions and cultures. This far-reaching continent has an abundance of diverse climates, terrains and vistas, revealing America in all of its spectacular wonder. A North American cruise promises to delight with a diverse range of impressive landscapes, iconic cities and rich history. These are just some of the reasons as to why the continent of North America is becoming increasingly popular among cruise adventurers and enthusiasts.
Canada & New England
Discover the vast expanses of natural beauty that Canada has to offer, while bearing witness to northern Canada’s diverse eco-systems and spectacular landscapes of unspoiled wilderness. Wine and dine along coastal areas of sophisticated ports with tall lighthouses in the quaint towns of Newport, Portland and Bar Harbor. Cruise the west coast of the USA and discover the delights and serene charm of New England. America’s Northeast coast has so much to offer, boasting some of the world’s most iconic cities and home to some awe-inspiring sights. Attend a delightfully dynamic Broadway musical in New York City, or discover the outstanding natural beauty of Niagara Falls which lies between the USA and Canada and witness the glittering water cascade into the basin below! Taste the south-eastern beauty of Florida, the US gateway for cruises to the Caribbean and home to aquamarine seas, sun-drenched beaches and year-round sunshine. Shop in some of the Sunshine state’s finest malls and sample the exciting nightlife in the area’s diverse bars.
- Very Poor