Canada and USA East Coast Cruises
The East Coast of North America offers both captivating landscapes, and bustling cities. Experience the laid back Canadian maritime towns, or the fast pace of New York City.
Canada and the USA East Coast offers an opportunity to uncover the beauty of the Atlantic coast. This area offers the possibility to enjoy nature, quaint towns and also major ports, while also offering bustling cityscapes. Hot-spots include New York City, Miami, Boston as well as Halifax and Quebec. Migrate between the sandy beaches of Florida to the Canadian coastline safely on board a comfortable cruise, offering all of the amenities you could possibly need. Enjoy a wide range of activities such as water sports, wine tastings and more. Take in some of the world’s most famous sights with your own eyes such as New York’s Empire State Building and the sandy beaches of Miami, to name but a few. Why not explore some lesser known areas and visit a host of the National Parks and museums along the way?
With the diverse culture of the USA East coast as well as the French and Gaelic influences evident in certain areas in Canada, a cruise along this region will open your mind. Uncover the history of Boston and the American Revolution by taking part in the Freedom Trail throughout the city’s historic regions. A cruise along the North American coastline promises to leave you spoiled for choice no matter where your interests lie.
Many of these destinations are great cities to walk around and explore on foot. Boston particularity is a unique gem with distinct neighbourhoods and friendly people and if you like seafood you must try a lobster roll!
- Montreal - Montreal
- American Rivers,Canada and the USA East Coast,North America
- July 2019 - October 2019
This itinerary is destination heavy so be prepared to be in awe each morning as you wake up in a new city! Make the most of the day and once back on board the ship in the evening make sure to try out one of the many lively entertainment options!
- New York - New York
- Canada and the USA East Coast,North America
- September 2019 - October 2019
Get your fix of east coast culture and spectacular scenery by visiting Peggys Cove in Halifax - it's a must see!
- Québec City - Boston
- Canada and the USA East Coast,North America
- September 2019 - September 2020
The city of Fort Lauderdale in the U.S. state of Florida and makes an ideal holiday destination. Due to the many canals in the city, Fort Lauderdale is also known as the American Venice. In the 1970's, the area was very popular with students celebrating Spring Break but these were replaced by cruise vacationers in recent years. Fort Lauderdale offers beautiful beaches, museums, the world's biggest everyday flea market and also the world's largest drive-in cinema, which has 13 screens.Highlights of Fort Lauderdale
- Take a walk along the city's New River and view the Riverwalk A&E
- Enjoy a host of outdoor activities such as an alligator tour
- Relax and enjoy one of Fort Lauderdale incredible sandy beaches
New York is one of the most renowned and iconic cities in the world with famous sights and landmarks at every turn you take. Visitors are guaranteed to be amazed by the world-acclaimed Statue of Liberty and Empire State Building landmarks. The beautiful and serene Central Park is a must see for all visitors. Shopping enthusiasts will be mesmerized by the various premium outlets that Fifth Avenue and the Rockefeller Center have to offer. New York is packed with famous buildings and locations such as Times Square, Wall Street and Brooklyn Bridge which is sure to captivate the masses of visitors.Highlights of New York
- Be amazed by the iconic Empire State Building which is 381 meters tall
- Experience the pinnacle of theater by visiting Broadway
- Visit the Guggenheim museum which is home to the work of famous artists such as Picasso
Vancouver is located on the west coast of Canada, between the sea and mountains, which provide a beautiful backdrop. A cosmopolitan city which is nestled in the great outdoors, Vancouver is the ideal place to discover the best of Canada, where you can enjoy skiing on the internationally renowned mountains Whistlers and Blackcomb and also experience a huge array of fine bars, restaurants and nightclubs. Stanley Park is a highlight of Vancouver, featuring beautiful beaches, paved and dirt trails and Canada's largest aquarium.Highlights of Vancouver
- Visit Stanley Park by bike, boat or hiking the trails
- Dine on fresh seafood and enjoy B.C wine
- Discover the wealth of shopping options in Vancouver
Halifax, Nova Scotia is located in Canada and offers a wide range of leisure and excursions. The port city is home to numerous museums, galleries, shops and historic buildings. From here you will be able to take a trip to the fishing village of Peggy's Cove or alternatively, kayak along the coast. With a bit of luck you may even be able to spot some whales, seals and dolphins!Highlights of Halifax:
- Known for great strength in culture and nightlife.
- Hosts many festivals throughout the year, such as music, film and tattoo festivals.
- The Art Gallery of Nova Scotia houses over 9,000 pieces of art
Boston, in north-eastern United States and is one of the most culturally enriched cities in the country. In addition to the historically important sights that can be found in Boston, there are also architecturally fascinating buildings, creating a beautiful cityscape. The Freedom Trail allows visitors to trace back through the steps of the American Revolution, while the National Historical Park also provides an insight into the rich history of the city. A trip to Fenway Park, home of the Boston Red Sox is simply a must for all sports fans .Highlights of Boston
- Head to Harvard Yard, the geographic heart of Harvard University
- Get to know the historical significance of the city with a walk along the Freedom Trail
- Tour Fenway Park and enjoy all its quirks.
Bar Harbor is located in the state of Maine and enjoys a coastline with fantastic views and unique rock formations such as soaring granite cliffs. The area was a popular summer residence of the high society in the 19th Century. Today, it serves as the port city for the popular "Acadia National Park." Acadia National Park is a major part of the beautiful landscape of the region. Visitors can enjoy hiking up Cadillac Mountain or just take in the natural beauty of the area which has managed to remain unspoiled throughout the years.Highlights of Bar Harbor
- Learn about the Native American origins of the area and of the Wabanaki people at the Abbe Museum
- Enjoy the great outdoors by hiking or biking through Acadia National Park
- Simply enjoy the tranquility and peacefulness of the National Park
Québec City is well known for its French charm. A walk through the narrow streets will enable you to explore numerous museums, one of which is the popular wax museum. Explore Quebec's largest game reserve, or take a riding tour around the city. Alternatively, you can bike up to the Montmorency Falls, where from the summit, you will enjoy breathtaking views over the city.Highlights of Québec City:
- Stroll around the beautiful and quaint Old Québec
- Montmorency Falls Park, a waterfall one and a half times the taller than Niagara Falls.
- The Citadel (La Citadelle) is the largest British built fortress in North America.
Certainly worth of its name, the largest city in Maine has a long maritime history, and is today recognized as one of the most energetic and happening small cities in the US. Take advantage of our time spent here by enjoying some of the dynamic local art, seafood and craft beers. Tours of Portland’s craft breweries will always guarantee a fun day out.Highlights of Portland
- The Old Port is the bustling centre of the city and a wander about and a bite to eat here should be on your agenda
- Brewery tours
- Portland Head Light
Newport, Rhode Island has a long tradition of welcoming visitors and has been doing so for over 375 years. Newport was the summer home of many of the elite during the Gilded Age which saw the development of many "Summer cottages" - now known as the Newport Mansions. These architectural masterpieces, are a popular tourist attraction. Newport is often considered the sailing capital of the United States. Fort Adams State Park is home to the Oliver Hazard Perry, the first fully- rigged ocean-going ship built in the country for over a century.Highlights of Newport
- Explore the Newport Cliff Walk which promises 3.5 miles of stunning coastal views
- Visit Bellevue Avenue, home to some of the most impressive Newport Mansions such as Marble House
- Enjoy some retail therapy in "The Avenue" which is a highly regarded shopping district
Cape Liberty, also known as Port Liberty, is located in the U.S. state of New Jersey. The port became fully operational for passengers in May 2004, and offers an alternative to the busy port of New York. The port itself used to be the Bayonne Military Ocean Terminal and offers fantastic views of Manhattan and also of landmarks such as the Statue of Liberty. Port Liberty is one of three trans-Atlantic terminals in the New York Harbor.Highlights of Cape Liberty
- Located only a 10 minute drive from New York City
- Enjoy beautiful views of Manhattan and the Statue of Liberty
- Jersey City and the small city of Hoboken are located within close proximity
Visit stunning and cosmopolitan cities like New York, Boston, Quebec, Montreal and Vancouver. Enjoy dazzling skylines, kaleidoscopes of culture and impressive architecture. Enjoy the captivating beauty and the history of the Canadian and New England Atlantic coastline with its plethora of bird and sea life. Tour charming cities steeped in a strong history with remnants of European culture and heritage. On a cruise to Canada and New England you’ll expect to find areas of astonishing natural beauty – from quaint fishing villages to world-class international cities. Enjoy fall foliage tours and Beluga whale-watching expeditions. Discover the revolutionary history that created a nation and experience the unmistakable echoes of Europe in the cobblestone streets.
These cruises are perfect for family cruising, with convenient homeports, historic seaports and unforgettable scenery and sea life. Sail along colour-drenched banks full of autumnal colours and awe-inspiring cities.
Sail to Canada’s iconic city of Halifax and you’ll be in awe over the metropolitan area’s wondrous attractions and romantic walks. Venture to Peggy Cove’s Lighthouse, one of Nova Scotia’s many gems and discover its jaw-dropping surroundings of rocky terrain. Further inland you will be awe-inspired by Old Quebec, a city quarter lined with European-infused richness on every street. French is the first and official language of the region, which compliments the city’s rich heritage and colonial past.
- Very Poor