World Cruises 2019-2021
Looking for an adventure of a lifetime? These cruises will see you exploring countless countries, cities and cultures.
Broaden your horizons and take on the world with a life changing expedition. The chance to circumnavigate the globe comes once in a lifetime and will leave you with incredible memories. You will get the opportunity to learn how diverse the lifestyles and cultures can be from one continent to the next. Discover the world's most pristine beaches like those in the Seychelles, Maldives, Hawaii and the Mediterranean. Savour the cuisine of each continent and visit countless sacred sites like the St. Peter's Basilica in the Vatican City or the ancient Mayan temples in Mexico.
Experience the fascinating and sometimes harsh contrast in the world's weather and climate as you cruise from one port of call to another. The world that is full of quirky traditions, unique architecture and colourful experiences is there to be explored. There are plenty of world adventures starting from your home port, others will finish in Australia. Whatever you choose, follow your dreams and discover the world!
For this longer journey, the perfect ship for your cruising style is a crucial part of the experience. Luckily, the Sea Princess is equipped to satisfy any kind of traveler! With kids clubs and fun onboard activities, along with specialty dining and an incredible spa, you'll find plenty of things to make your cruising days the perfect break between exploring new places.
- Sydney - Sydney
- Arctic Ocean,Southern Europe,Middle East,Norwegian Fjords,Canada and the USA East Coast,India and Indian Ocean,South America,Pacific,Northern Europe,Caribbean,Western Europe,Iceland,New Zealand,British Isles,Panama Canal,Asia,Africa,Central America,Red Sea,North America,Australia,Mediterranean Sea,South Pacific,Round-the-World Trip
Enjoy ultimate luxury on board the Seven Seas Mariner, as this world trip regent cruise is all inclusive. Incredible gourmet restaurants with impeccable personal service, you'll be feeling pampered and relaxed as soon as you step on board.
- San Francisco - San Francisco
- Southern Europe,Middle East,India and Indian Ocean,Pacific,Caribbean,Western Europe,New Zealand,Panama Canal,Asia,Hawaii,Africa,Central America,Red Sea,North America,USA West Coast,Australia,Nile River,Mediterranean Sea,South Pacific,Round-the-World Trip
Take in the best of the world on Nautica by enjoying the on board amenities - like fine dining and the Canyon Ranch SpaClub.
- Yokohama (Tokyo) - Dubai
- Asian Rivers,Middle East,India and Indian Ocean,Pacific,Asia
Civitavecchia is located in the province of Rome and is a gateway to the city. Rome is Italy's largest city, and is bursting with Italian history and culture. The Old Town, St. Peter's Basilica and the Vatican City are on the list of UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1980. In the 'Eternal City' there is so much to discover, such as many theater performances to enjoy and museums with fascinating exhibits. A highlight of Rome is the food available, with the huge number of bars, restaurants and cafes sure to satisfy.Highlights of Civitavecchia
- Visit the historic Colosseum, Pantheon and Roman Forum
- Enjoy typical Roman cuisine in an Italian cafe or restaurant
- See the many beautiful squares and fountains in the city
Sydney is the capital of the state of New South Wales and is the largest city in Australia. The city is one of the most important tourism destinations in Australia, with iconic sights such as Sydney harbour and Opera House. Sydney is also home to the world-famous Bondi beach. Sydney also has an extensive arts and cultural scene with numerous galleries such as the Art Gallery of NSW offering impressive artistic displays. Sydney also has an extensive public transport system, ensuring that accessibilty will not be an issue for visitors to the city.Highlights of Sydney
- Soak up the Australian sunshine at at the world famous Bondi Beach
- Climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge to enjoy breath-taking views of the city
- Sample one of the many shows on offer at the Iconic Sydney Opera House
As a melting pot for the world's cultures and nationalities, Singapore's diversity stands out among its surrounding nations. Its cultural and religious diversity, along with the fact it has no less than four national languages (including English) give it a progressive feel. For those who appreciate architecture, the mix of colonial-era buildings and ultra modern skyscrapers and condos mean they will constantly be in awe of their surroundings. The impeccable standards of cleanliness present in the city are astonishing. Strict laws surrounding this issue mean the municipality is a joy to spend time in.Highlights of Singapore
- A visit to the Gardens by the Bay and Haw Par Villa
- Try a variety of food at the hawker centres, which reflects the diverse cultural mix of Singapore
- Shop until you drop in one of two dozen shopping centers on Orchard Road
Auckland is the largest city in New Zealand and is situated on the North Island of the country. The skyline is iconic due to the highest tower in the southern hemisphere, the Sky Tower, rising proudly from the City of Sails about 328 m high. The city offers plenty of ways for adventure seekers to get their fix with activities like kayaking, sailing and bungee jumping available. The beautiful surrounding areas and islands are the perfect example of stunning New Zealand and the amazing natural landscape of the country.Highlights of Auckland
- Explore the stunning Hauraki Gulf Islands
- Discover Auckland's fascinating Maori and maritime history at a variety of museums
- Take a tour of one of Auckland's four growing wine regions
What you may not know about Hong Kong is that an astonishing 70% of it is made up of green areas and mountains, filled with historical and natural wonders. Yes, it is well-known for being a shopper's paradise, but it is also so much more. As one of the culinary capitals of the world, Hong Kong offers you the opportunity to try the best of cuisines of the Cantonese, Sichuanese, Japanes or French variety, to name a few. Time your visit to coincide with a festival in the city, such as the Hong Kong Dragon Boat Carnival or Arts Month for a truly memorable experience.Highlights of Hong Kong
- Journey to the top of Victoria Peak on the 125-year-old Peak Tram for spectacular views
- Discover the culture of Hong Kong at sites like the Tian Tan Buddha
- Take a ride on a Star Ferry
Brisbane is the capital of the sunshine state, Queensland. Brisbane is surrounded by the Sunshine Coast and the Gold Coast. The perfect way to view this scenic city is from the Kangaroo Point cliffs, where you can expect a panoramic view of the skyline. Brisbane is also a gateway to many stunning locations like Moreton Island and Noosa. Brisbane is divided into a number of suburbs, each with it's own unique vibe. In this modern and vibrant city you are sure to find numerous ways to discover the city, from a stroll through the entertaining South Bank to a paddle down the Brisbane River, perfect for all visitors.Highlights of Brisbane
- Tour the city on the famous CityCat ferries
- Climb Story Bridge for an amazing way to witness the city
- Shop till you drop with over 1000 different stores, making Brisbane Queensland's shopping capital
The Panama Canal connects the Atlantic and Pacific oceans together. Since the canals opening in 1914, this channel has become one of the most important waterways in the world, earning itself the title of one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World. Over 815,000 ships have traveled this canal in the last 100 years. Not only does the Panama Canal allow for passage between two of most immense oceans but it also provides great access to some of the most culture rich and vibrant destinations in Panama.Highlights of Panama Canal
- First opened in 1914, It's one of the worlds greatest engineering feats
- Provides access to someof the most beautiful destinations in the Central Americas
- Allows ships to pass between the Pacific and Atlantic Ocean in under eight hours
The International Date Line is an imaginary line in the Pacific Ocean, which marks the changing between two calendar days.
The capital of Oman, Muscat is located in the northeast of the country on the Gulf of Oman. Muscat has many beautiful beaches, parks, and a moat, which is located next to the Great Mosque of Sultan Quabus. For a better idea of the local culture and food, go and experience the bustle of the traditional oriental markets. Muscat is a very elegant and uniform city with most of the buildings reflecting tradition - that is a requirement even for the functional new buildings.Highlights of Muscat
- Take a scenic boat trip from the Marina Bandar Al Rowdha and enjoy a delicious lunch at the Blue Marlin afterwards
- Make a photo next to the Sultan's Palace gates. Although closed to the public, it is a beautiful sight
- Wander along the Mutrah at sunset to enjoy the spectacular views
The Suez Canal is a man-made waterway in Egypt that connects the Mediterranean Sea to the Red Sea, cutting through dunes and deserts of the region. The construction of the canal shortens the journey from the North Atlantic to northern Indian Oceans and vice versa by about 7,000 kilometres. Passage through the canal does not require a locking system as the seawater from both sources sits at about the same level. Cruising through the Suez Canal offers spectacular views around every bend.Highlights of the Suez Canal
- Catch some amazing views of the desert sand on both sides
- Pass through the lock-free canal unhindered
- Enjoy leisurely passage to the Mediterranean or Red Sea
Petra, voted as one of the 'New Seven Wonders of the World' is the great Ancient City located in the south of Jordan. It is one of the world's most famous and treasured UNESCO World Heritage Sites. To get to it, your cruise will stop at Aqaba, Jordan's only sea port. Located in the Gulf of Akaba, Aqaba is also very popular with divers for its beautiful coral reefs. The town's relaxed atmosphere and comfortable climate make it perfect for the Jordanians to get away to.Highlights of Petra (Aqaba)
- Watch the world's largest population of white-eyed gulls at the Aqaba Bird Observatory
- Let your imagination run wild at Ayla the site of the Aqaba ancient port
- Engage with friendly Jordanians on the public beach. Be sure to stay fully-clothed though
Papeete is located on Tahiti, the largest in a chain of islands that make up French Polynesia. Papeete is the capital city of Tahiti and is the ideal location to explore the best of Tahiti's natural beauty. The downtown market in Papeete, Le Marché, is a perfect example of the vibrant and multicultural atmosphere in the city. The lush landscapes of Tahiti are waiting to be explored and the abundance of shady hiking trails, pleasant beaches and calm waters are sure to impress all visitors. You can also embrace the ocean with activities like snorkeling, jet skiing and surfing.Highlights of Papeete
- Enjoy a celebration of Polynesian culture and dance at the Heiva I Tahiti festival
- Catch world famous waves at Teahupo'o
- Head to Vai'ete Square after dark to see the waterfront promenade come to life
Colombo is the capital of Sri Lanka and should definitely be on your must-see list when visiting the island. The city used to be known as 'the garden city of the East' and though unlikely to reclaim this moniker, it is still a compelling place. The colonial architecture of the Fort, the lively markets of Pettah and growing number of stylish galleries and shops make Colombo an excellent start or finish to your Sri Lankan expedition. The ever-growing number of eateries serving anything from Sri Lankan to street food, is another reason travellers are starting to flood to the city.Highlights of Colombo
- Explore the local flora and fauna at the recently spruced up Viharamahadevi Park
- Shop in the beautiful colonial-era surroundings of the Dutch Hospital
- Enjoy an evening walk along the Galle Face Green
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia's largest city, is bustling and diverse with a variety of attractions, including the world famous Petronas Twin Towers. It was only in 1957 that Malaysia's first prime minister declared independence in Kuala Lumpur, and British colonial-era landmarks are still dotted around the city. The Petaling Street flea market is an authentic taste of Kuala Lumpur while the Batu Caves is a destination you cannot miss. The thousands of hawker stalls, cafes and restaurants ensure visitors don't leave without a true taste of the best of Malaysian cuisineHighlights of Kuala Lumpur
- Visit the Petronas Twin Towers for extraordinary views
- Taste the mouth-watering mix of Asian cuisine Kuala Lumpur has to offer
- Shop till you drop in expansive shopping malls hosting upmarket labels
The tropical island of Penang lies on the west coast of Malaysia. The capital, Georgetown is a registered UNESCO World Heritage site since 2008. There are numerous temples, mosques and churches on the island. Of particular interest is the Ke Lok Si, the largest Chinese temple in Malaysia. Penang is known as a region of diversity and is often seen as a connection between Europe and Asia. Some argue that Penang offers the best food Malaysia has to offer and the island is fondly referred to as the 'Pearl of the Orient'.Highlights of Penang
- Explore the trail of the Tropical Spice Garden
- Sample local dishes such as Char Koay Teow and Nasi Kandar
- Stroll through Penang National Park
Traveling on a cruise around the World: A journey that could not be more exciting! Experience the entire diversity and uniqueness of our earth and travel to the top destinations of the world. Our earth consists of about 193 states, about 7 billion inhabitants and five climate zones, which have shaped the planet over the years and give it its extraordinary image today. Seven continents and five oceans, countless mountains and rivers, deserts and rainforests, world cities and small villages, can all be discovered and discovered on a cruise around the world. Due to the fact that on a trip around the world all climate zones are visited, there is no ideal travel time for the trip once around the globe. Whether it's spring, summer, autumn or winter, you will experience the most varied weather during your trip around the world and enjoy the snow and sunshine if you want to.
World tour sections and complete roundtrips with the cruise ship.You can choose the duration, the starting port and the direction of the world tour yourself. Many cruise companies offer world trips and parts of world cruises with the cruise ship. Travel in a royal atmosphere with the luxury liners of Cunard. On board of the Queen Elizabeth you can start your world trip even from Sydney. Other cruise companies such as Princess Cruises, have world-trip cruises in their repertoire, giving you the widest range of travel options. Embark on a very special adventure and take the cruise ship of your choice at sea and circle our planet. Discover the wilderness of Africa and the magic of the Orient, and follow the explorers of South America and the South Seas. Asia will impress you with its unique culture and diversity of nations and peoples as much as the North American continent with its incredible expanses and natural landscapes. Explore the most beautiful destinations in Europe and decide where you like it best.
Top sights to see on a world cruiseOn a cruise around the world, you will be able to admire several top sights worldwide and admire the monumental buildings of different eras. Convert it to the Great Wall of China or enjoy a fabulous view of Paris from the Eiffel Tower. A dream of many people is a stay in New York. Fulfill this wish and take the cruise ship past the world famous Liberty statue. A passage through the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco is certainly a very special highlight of a world trip. Also the pyramids of Giza in Egypt and the Taj Mahal in India astonish people from all over the world. Take a trip to South America and visit the world-famous Christ-oaks in Rio de Janeiro and the ruins of Machu Picchu in Peru. The list of top sights is long and on your round the world you will certainly be able to make your own personal highlights.
With best price guarantee on world cruise tripOur cruising experts will be happy to provide you with a personal offer for a cruise around the world. Just send us booking request with your wishes and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Or just call our Toll-free number and we will organise every detail of your trip. The CruiseAway Best Price Guarantee gives you the best deals and discounts.
- Very Poor