The Pandaw stateroom is the most celebrated feature of Pandaw ships. Finished in brass and teak, the main and upper deck rooms are very spacious.
The Pandaw dining rooms are designed to open up along the sides and only at night are they closed and air conditioning is used.
A great choice of local cuisine and exotic foods are offered. Supplies are sourced as locally as possible, given environmental health regulations.
- Local master chef heading an experienced international culinary team
- Buffet breakfast, buffet lunch, semi-seated dinner and seated theme dinners
- Daily lean & light menu options
- Complimentary coffee, water, tea & coffee
- Extensive wine list with premium wines
- Series of cultural performances, educational talks, cooking classes, and ship tour
- Welcome Drink on arrival
- Welcome cocktail on the Donyi Polo Deck
- Farewell Reception
- Sun deck bar from sunrise to sunset
- Pool table on the Parshuram Deck
- 24hrs hospitality bar
- Onboard bakery with daily freshly baked breads and rolls
Entertainment & Activities
- Guest relation or Hospitality Desk
- Shop supporting fair trade
- Lecture and meeting room with a flat screen TV and sound system
- Lounge, library with contemporary and classic literature of the north-east
- Swimming Pool called the Brahmakund
Attire is smart casual.
Pandaw slippers are provided for your comfort on board the vessel.
When ashore guests should use comfortable but safe walking shoes.
Complimentary on Excursions
- Shoe cleaning after excursions
- Bottled drinking water
- Cold towel service after excursions
- Welcome drink following excursions
- Trained, qualified, informative and articulate naturalist to take you through the Brahmaputra expedition
- Two tenders 32 seats each that double up as buoyancy boats
- 1st aid trained assistant guide to follow all tours and excursions