New Zealand Cruises
Discover the breathtaking beauty and the diversity of New Zealand. Just a hop, skip and a jump away from home. Experience the ultimate NZ Cruises.
New Zealand is an unspoiled, green and peaceful paradise that presents rolling hills, magnificent mountains, lakes, fjords and forests. It's an idyllic land for avid outdoor explorers or cultural enthusiasts. The hiking opportunities are endless and like no other. There are many opportunities to walk along the brimming beaches, paddle a canoe or mountain bike to your heart's content through the wilderness. The landscapes and cultures of both the North and South Island are as diverse and endearing as the people.
The mouth-watering cuisine in New Zealand is inspired largely by the South Pacific with the abundant use of seafood and encircling cuisines. Much of the New Zealand which exists today owes its origins to the Māori people, who were the original settlers with many of their customs and traditions still evident in modern-day New Zealand. For example, the world-renowned Haka originated as a Māori war dance. For lovers of the outdoors, rugby, culture and more, cruises to New Zealand are guaranteed to be a unique experience, filled with unrivalled scenery.
The Salt Grill by celebrity chef Luke Mangan is not to be missed.
- Melbourne - Melbourne
- New Zealand
Be sure to book a Balcony Cabin to get the best coastal views.
- Sydney - Auckland
- New Zealand
Don't miss out on the Crown Grill for some delicious food choices onboard.
- Sydney - Sydney
- New Zealand
Auckland is the largest city in New Zealand and is situated on the North Island of the country. The skyline is iconic due to the highest tower in the southern hemisphere, the Sky Tower, rising proudly from the City of Sails about 328 m high. The city offers plenty of ways for adventure seekers to get their fix with activities like kayaking, sailing and bungee jumping available. The beautiful surrounding areas and islands are the perfect example of stunning New Zealand and the amazing natural landscape of the country.Highlights of Auckland
- Explore the stunning Hauraki Gulf Islands
- Discover Auckland's fascinating Maori and maritime history at a variety of museums
- Take a tour of one of Auckland's four growing wine regions
Wellington, also known as Windy Wellington, is the capital of New Zealand. Boasting a compact and charming downtown which is diverse in it's architectural styles and also ideal to explore on foot. The best way to see the city is from Mount Victoria, where you can watch ships sail through the harbour, planes taking off from the airport and see the city light up as the sun goes down. Wellington is well known for the bars and restaurants, craft beer and coffee found there, ensuring everybody gets to enjoy a true taste of Wellington and the surrounding area.Highlights of Wellington
- Take a ride on the iconic Wellington cable car for a picturesque view of the city
- Discover the wildlife of Wellington in the Zealandia wildlife sanctuary
- Take a tour of the Weta Cave museum and discover the magic of films like Lord of the Rings & more
The Bay of Islands is located in northern New Zealand and is one of the most celebrated holiday destinations in the country. Consisting of 144 islands, this is a landscape of lush green meadows, azure bays and, of course, marked sheep. The Bay of Islands is a maritime playground with the option of snorkelling, kayaking and swimming, all amongst an abundance of wildlife such as penguins, dolphins, whales and more. The stunning 'Hole in the Rock' formation is a must-see when in the Bay of Islands and is sure to impress.Highlights of Bay of Islands
- Discover fascinating wildlife, pupose-sunk shipwrecks and more while diving
- Take a cruise to meet the local dolphins and also discover the beautiful islands
- Visit the historic Waitanga Treaty Grounds
Tauranga is located on the North Island of New Zealand and boasts several beaches, beautiful Summers and lush parklands, meaning Tauranga is becoming a very popular holiday destination. There is a huge variety of opportunities for adventure sports like surfing, white water rafting, kiteboarding and more. The Strand waterfront area is modern and a hive of activity, with an array of of restaurants, clubs and bars allowing you to embrace the cosmopolitan city living in Tauranga.Highlights of Tauranga
- Take a guided nature tour in the Bay of Plenty
- Experience Tauranga's growing art scene at the Cargo Shed creative arts market
- Take a family day out in one of Tauranga's amusement parks
Christchurch lies on the South Island of New Zealand and is a gateway to the scenic and beautiful Canterbury region. Known as the 'Garden City', Christchurch is full of natural beauty, with scenic gardens, vast green parks and the Avon River flowing gently through the city. Christchurch is an energetic and vibrant city, with a huge range of pop up restuarants, contemporary art galleries, boutique shops and open-air markets adding to the creative and lively feel of the city. The backdrop for Christchurch is the lofty and beautiful peaks of Cantebury.Highlights of Christchurch
- Take a trip to the Port Hills for a stunning view of the city and coastline
- Discover the history of the region at the Canterbury Museum
- See some native New Zealand wildlife at Willowbank
A stunning blend of vertical cliff faces and magnificent waterfalls, Milford Sound is one of the most breathtaking locations in New Zealand. One of the best ways to experience it is on a boat cruise, sailing in the dark waters below. Scenic flights are also available so you can witness the beauty from above and also get a sense of scale for the size. For people who enjoy hiking or trekking, the Milford Track is the ideal way to experience Milford Sound, winding your way up through some of the worlds most vivid wilderness.Highlights of Milford Sound
- Drive from Te Anau to Milford Sound along one of the highest and most scenic higways in New Zealand
- Discover fur seals, dolphins and more on a boat trip
- See the mountaintop glaciers from a small plane or helicopter