Australia Cruises 2017 - 2018
Australian Cruises - Search for your ultimate cruise holiday. Great offers from all around Australia. Book today for the Best Deals
A cruise from Australia is the best way to discover the breathtaking coastlines, exciting cities, unique landscapes and vibrant cultures of the Land Down Under. Blessed with an incomparable natural beauty, great weather, the world’s best beaches and a contagiously relaxed atmosphere, Australia mesmerizes locals and international tourists alike.
Begin your Australian cruise from Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne or Perth and sail locally or to exotic destinations in Asia like Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam or Hong Kong; tropical South Pacific destinations like Fiji, Vanuatu or New Caledonia; or New Zealand and its stunning Fjordland National Park. Australia is also a popular departure point for long distance cruises to America, Africa or the Middle East.
A cruise from Australia is not short of spectacular shore excursion opportunities – explore deserts, snorkel the spectacular Great Barrier Reef, discover remote islands and wander exciting cities. There is something for everyone aboard an Australian cruise!
Great cruise for local cruisers who don't have a passport.
- Sydney - Sydney
Plan a day out and evening in Melbourne - Australia's most cultured city.
- Sydney - Sydney
- November 2017 - November 2018
Enjoy fantastic views over Hobart and beyond from Mount Wellington.
- Adelaide - Adelaide
Sydney is the capital of the state of New South Wales and is the largest city in Australia. The city is one of the most important tourism destinations in Australia, with iconic sights such as Sydney harbour and Opera House. Sydney is also home to the world-famous Bondi beach. Sydney also has an extensive arts and cultural scene with numerous galleries such as the Art Gallery of NSW offering impressive artistic displays. Sydney also has an extensive public transport system, ensuring that accessibilty will not be an issue for visitors to the city.Highlights of Sydney
- Soak up the Australian sunshine at at the world famous Bondi Beach
- Climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge to enjoy breath-taking views of the city
- Sample one of the many shows on offer at the Iconic Sydney Opera House
Brisbane is the capital of the sunshine state, Queensland. Brisbane is surrounded by the Sunshine Coast and the Gold Coast. The perfect way to view this scenic city is from the Kangaroo Point cliffs, where you can expect a panoramic view of the skyline. Brisbane is also a gateway to many stunning locations like Moreton Island and Noosa. Brisbane is divided into a number of suburbs, each with it's own unique vibe. In this modern and vibrant city you are sure to find numerous ways to discover the city, from a stroll through the entertaining South Bank to a paddle down the Brisbane River, perfect for all visitors.Highlights of Brisbane
- Tour the city on the famous CityCat ferries
- Climb Story Bridge for an amazing way to witness the city
- Shop till you drop with over 1000 different stores, making Brisbane Queensland shopping capital
Melbourne is the second largest city in Australia with over 4.4 million people calling it home. The city is an eclectic mix of stlye, dining and sport, making it an ideal place to visit and soak in the culture. The City Circle Tram loop will take you around the city to attractions like the Royal Botanical Gardens and the Healesville sanctuary. Taking a stroll through Melbourne's cobbled laneways will lead you to an array of cafes, coffee shops and unique shopping boutiques, the perfect way to discover the laid-back city.Highlights of Melbourne
- Try some Australian wine on a wine tour and tasting
- Witness the natural beauty of the Port Campbell National Park for yourself
- Catch a movie at the Monnlight Cinema at the Royal Botanic Gardens throughout the Summer
Darwin is located on Australia's Northern coast and is an ideal location for outdoor exploring. The Kakadu National Park is very close to the city and is known for it's natural beauty and extraordinary animals. In the city, the mix of cultures culminates in a large number of vibrant outdoor festivals and markets such as the Mindl Beach Market at Sunset, where you can enjoy many delicious local dishes and crafts. Innovative museums and galleries are the perfect way to discover the region's history and indigenous cultures.Highlights of Darwin
- Soak up the beautiful scenery and weather at Mindil Beach
- Learn more about the history of the region at the museum of the Northern Territory
- Feed crocodiles at Crocosaurus Cove
Perth is the fourth most populous Australian city with a population of about 2.02 million people. The city is full of restaurants, cafes and offers a lively nightlife. The city is blessed with numerous sandy beaches, not far away is the Cottersloe beach, where you can not only swim, but also go snorkelling and diving. There is a distinctly laid-back vibe about the city, with the big-city attractions blending with informal surroundings. Perth Zoo, is just 5 minutes from the city centre and offers the opportunity to see Australian wildlife up-close at the Australian Walkabout exhibit.Highlights of Perth
- Explore the Australian outdoors at the city-centred Kings Park
- Visit Australia "whitest beach", Lucky Bay where it is not unusual to see napping Kangaroos!
- Try some of Australias fine wine in the Swan Valley
Adelaide lies on the coast of South Australia and is known the wines produced in the region. The city is full of reminders of its history, from the colonial architecture to the museums of the North Terrace. You are always close to nature in Adelaide, and you can choose to swim with dolphins in Glenelg, explore the picturesque villages in the Adelaide hills or even just relax in the spacious green parklands. With a wide-range of festivals such as Adelaide Fringe and an emerging arts scene; Adelaide is quickly earning a reputation for itself as an Australian cultural hotspotHighlights of Adelaide
- Explore the extensive range of hidden eateries located along Adelaide's side streets
- Visit the magnificent Adelaide Botanic Garden
- Take a trip to wineries in Barossa Valley and Clare Valley