The Pandaw stateroom is the most celebrated feature of Pandaw ships. Finished in brass and teak, the main and upper deck rooms are very spacious at 15.6 m².
The Pandaw dining rooms are designed to open up along the sides and only at night are they closed and air conditioning is used.
A great choice of local cuisine and exotic foods are offered. Supplies are sourced as locally as possible, given environmental health regulations.
- All meals are single seating
- Table service is complimented with fresh salads, fruits and desserts (at lunch) on the buffet
- Attire is smart casual
- Breakfast and lunch are open-air
- Dinners are candlelit and indoor dining rooms are air-conditioned
- At least two theme dinners, in addition to our Farewell Gala Dinner
- Onboard bakery with daily freshly baked breads and rolls
- Sundeck bar with complimentary ice cream from sunrise to sunset
- Welcome Drink on arrival
- Welcome cocktail
- 24hrs hospitality bar
Complimentary coffee, water, tea, soft drinks, local beer, local spirits, juices. Wine and imported alcohol are at passengers account.
The wine list includes a selection of Australian, Californian, French, Italian and Chilean wines.
Entertainment & Activities
- Lecture and meeting room with oversized flat screen TV, LSD projector and sound system
- Spacious, air-conditioned saloon bar with nightly entertainment
- Theme- and gala dinners
- Art gallery featuring local art and artists
- Library with contemporary and classic literature
- Pool table on sundeck
- Wireless internet in all public areas
- Shop, supporting fair trade
- Gym with cardio machines and weights
- Traditional Southeast Asian spa treatments and therapies
Attire is smart casual.
Pandaw slippers are provided for your comfort on board the vessel.
When ashore guests should use comfortable but safe walking shoes.
Complimentary on Excursions
- Shoe cleaning after excursions
- Bottled drinking water
- Cold towel service after excursions
- Welcome drink following excursions
- Full-size motor coach on all excursions (maximum of 24 passengers per coach)
- Comfortable “Pandaw Explorer” excursion boat
- 1st aid trained assistant guide to follow all tours and excursions
- Length: 40 m
- Draft: 90 cm
- Number of decks: 2
- Number of passengers: 32
- Onboard currency: US$